A few important changes and updates must be noted as we reopen, as follows:
- 20 Patrons in Each Auditorium, along with 20 Patrons in the Main Foyer permitted at once, with Social Distancing observed at all times.
- To allow smooth sailing, we will be ushering you to your seat – with only separated portions of the cinema available at screenings
- Session Times are staggered to allow for patrons entering and exiting the premises and keeping within the current restriction
- YES! Your family group can sit together! Each group will be separated from others.
- Online bookings & Online Candy Bar purchases highly recommended, but not compulsory – Cash will still be accepted at Candycar and Box Office
- Beyond our comprehensive cleaning schedule, thorough cleaning and sanitising of all surfaces in the building at regularly timed intervals
- Staff will be able to provide spray hand sanitizer
- Contactless payment options available, however, cash will still be accepted
- Sanitising and Hygiene Equipment standard will improve as stock becomes available within Australia - this is a real struggle for all businesses as they reopen. This includes "spit guards" and auto dispensing stations.
- If you are unwell, or showing symptoms of COVID19, please seek medical advice and stay home
- As promised, paid vouchers that expired during the closure will be extended by the time period elapsed during closure =12 Weeks